Laura's Supplemental Questionnaire
I am sending this out to the people that have passed the first screening on adopting (silky's name). I need this info to try to make the best selection for him/her.
Please try to be as thorough as possible with your answers. If you need to write a book, feel free. I will go through these applications and contact you all to let you know where I am in the processing of your application.
- Please tell me about the dogs you've had in the past & what happened to them.
- Describe your approach to training of dogs, including any books or other resources that you rely on.
- What is your work schedule and how much time do you expect to spend with your dog?
- Where will your dog be kept while you are at work or away from home?
- Will you take your dog on trips in the car? If so, how would the dog travel?
- Where will your dog sleep at night?
- What kind of food will you feed your dog?
- Do you intend to groom the silky yourself or take it to a grooming parlor?
- If you have young children, how can you be sure they won't get bitten by this dog?
- Are you willing to have a home visit done by a member of the Silky Terrier Rescue?
- Please describe your ideal dog:
Return to STCA Rescue Workers Main Page